VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING:
1. Make sure to bring the following on the day of the Test:
- 2 Medium Soft (No. 2 or HB) Black-led Pencil
- Pencil Sharpener
- A plastic eraser
- Test Voucher/Admit Card
- Photo ID proof such as (Election voter ID, Passport, Driving license, Addhar card, PAN card)
2. You have to sit in all the sections of the test; do not skip any section.
If you skip any one section, the entire test will be cancelled.
3. Other important instructions (read carefully):
- Candidate without having Test Voucher/Admit Card and photo ID proof such as (Election voter ID, Passport, Driving license, Addhar card, PAN card ) will not allowed to take the test.
- Mobile phones, Electronic gadgets, Watches with alarm, Calculators, blank or printed-paper, written chits are not allowed in the examination Centre. If the above are found to be in your possession, your candidature will be cancelled.
- Enter the Centre no later than 10 minutes after the test starts.
- For ‘Listening’ Section, you are not allowed to enter the test room at any time after the CD/tape is set to run
Special Attention: Mosai will send JLPT certificates /score card to your address provided by you in the application form, as and when received from Japan Foundation, Tokyo. If you do not receive, get it personally collected from MOSAI office within two years from the date of announcement of result. Failing which MOSAI will not be able to give you JLPT certificates / score card.